16 Sept 2016

Party Animal Card and Stickers




The new SVG release from Sanqunetti Design this week is this cute Party Llama file.

I made him (the llama definitely has a male demeanour) into this circular layered card and added the party animal sentiment.  The sentiment was applied using the 'perfect placement' technique that I describe in detail here.

The entire card is made from paper and card with the exception of the facial features and hooves, which I cut from dark brown vinyl and some additional enamel dots.

The paper and card used was American Crafts textured cardstock and Lidl paper (a light beige colour can be hard to track down).




I also made some matching stickers, cut from an A4 sheet of Avery label paper. My settings were a little high and I managed to cut the backing sheet as well as the sticky part. Not a big deal, but bound to happen when I had only ONE sheet of sticker paper left!




I was pretty pleased with how the stickers turned out.  They are a fun addition for the card recipient or can be used to give out at a party, school class, or to friends.

The file is available from Sanqunetti Design store and from Etsy, and is reduced in price for a limited time.





I think I might make more matching stickers with the child-centric cards I make. Do you make stickers to match your cards? What sort of cards do you pair them with?



4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Wow Janet they are stunning I love the idea of the stickers they are such fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janet Packer said...

Thanks Jackie - I think that the stickers are rather fun too!

Sue from Oregon said...

Adorable!!!

Janet Packer said...

Thanks Sue X