19 Jan 2017

Felt Cushion




Hello,
Today I have a new post over on the Silhouette UK Blog. Its all about cutting felt on the Silhouette CAMEO® 3 with a stabiliser backing. I used the cut design to decorate a blank cushion cover using a cute cactus design by Doodlebug Designs from the Silhouette Design Store.


I added details with a bit of hand sewing.




In a previous post I used my Silhouette Curio™ to cut felt without stabiliser.  You can read the post about the Needle Case I made here.



Have fun cutting felt - give it try!



7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janet the cushion is gorgeous I love the design. The needlecase is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Fab project Janet - love the image and the hand stitching adds a personal touch. Shabneez x

Kathy said...

fantastic project! I love the cactus shape, it would look fab on all sorts of projects

Paper and Stuff said...

Hi Janet. Your project is really funky and fun, I love it! x

Janet Packer said...

Thanks Jennifer, this was a fun make. I've followed you in Google+ btw, so I can follow your makes too x

Janet Packer said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments, I so enjoyed making this as it brought a touch of warmth to my winter crafting!

Angela said...

These designer pillow cover looks awesome. Nice and simple project to make. I will try it. Thanks for sharing.