21 Sept 2018

Three Wise Skeletons - Carina Gardner Guest Post

Hiya! Today I'm delighted to be a guest designer over on the Carina Gardner Blog. I have this fun Halloween project for you, featuring Carina's Skeleton Mini Monster Shelf Sitter as the Three Wise Monkeys Skeletons.



I've used Silhouette Glow in the Dark Sticker Sheets (USA/UK) in several ways to complete this project, which I'll show in more detail over the next few days. Follow this blog so you don't miss any of these mini tutorials.

I used a few other Carina Gardner files from the Silhouette Design Store to finish the project. You'll find a complete list of all the files used over on the Carina Gardner Blog. You'll also be able to read details of all the other guest designers of the Carina Gardner Holiday Design Team 2018.




To keep up with all my projects, follow me on Instagram.

All the Holiday Team makes will use the hash tag #cgdesignteam


8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantasticcccccc Janet
Gr Karin

Janet Packer said...

Thank you so much Karin.

Kathy said...

What a fab project - I bet it looks even better in real life!

Kate M said...

This is fabulous - a great fun Halloween card!!
xcx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh my, I just love it. Too cute

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO different, fun and fabulous Janet. I have used Carina's scrapbook pages for years, thanks for letting me she has also has svg's. This is such a wonderful idea project you have put together.
Faith
x

Shabneez said...

Such a cool project Janet! Shabneez x

Sylvia said...

Great spooky shelf sitter, bet it looks great in the dark!

Sylv xx