17 Feb 2014

Craft, Hobby + Stitch International 2014 - part 2

My first (crafting) love, is paper crafts. I love the colours and textures and inexhaustible possibilities in both 2-D and 3-D.

My favourite adhesive for 3-D card and paper work is Beacon 3-in-1 and I think this is amply illustrated by my next craft show make.




Made mostly in card, I also used embossing powders, air dry clay, paper wire and home made acrylic buttons. The lighthouse rotates to display a bottle of 3 in 1, and at the very top of the tower there is an LED light. I hope you like it - I loved making it!

If you missed it, pop back to part 1 and see what I made in 3D in fabric.

Design Credits:
The Ensemble - Janet Packer (aka The Crafting Quine),
3D Letters & Numbers, 3D tag base - SVG Cuts
Capstans, Seagulls, Boat sails, Lighthouse - SVG Attic
Ship's Wheel, Boat base, Anchor: Bird's Cards

No comments: