19 Feb 2020

Easter Gnome Box



Hiya, The Gnome Box from Simply Crafty SVGs is probably one of my most favourite SVG files ever. You might remember that I made a group of Christmas Gnomes a while back. However, I think I'm loving this Easter version almost as much.



In addition to the Gnome Box I used accessories from the Bunny Easter Basket file to bunny-ize the box.




Materials Used:
American Crafts Medium weight Textured Cardstock
Lawn Fawn Patterned Cardstock
Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive
Silhouette Cameo

Files Used:
Simply Crafty SVGs Gnome Box
Simply Crafty SVGs Bunny Easter Basket

Other Digital Files: 
Spring Wreath by Pebbles in my Pocket (Studio/SVG)
Floral Wreath by Silhouette (Studio/SVG)
Easter Eggs by Echo Park (Studio/SVG)

Ears
Once increased in size, the ears were perfect to add to the hat prior to adhering the hat band.



Whiskers
The whiskers were also enlarged and then adhered to the reverse of the nose prior to adhering it to the gnome.




Flowers
I duplicated and resized the flowers from  the Spring Wreath File and the leaves from the Floral Wreath file.



Tail
The same flowers were duplicated to make the bunny tail.



Eggs
The elements in the Easter Eggs file were resized and stretched to fit one of the bunny's feet.




So cute, and fun to fill with chocolate eggs!


Janet, DT Member Simply Crafty SVGs

Blog: Crafting Quine 
Instagram: @CraftingQuine




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Janet, This is so adorable, I love the papers you used too.
Faith x

Jackie T said...

Oh Janet this is just amazing I love it. That gnome is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Just fabulous Janet - I saw it on instagram and I knew you'd made it! Shabneez x