21 May 2016

Craft Book Reviews - Felt and Flannel

I LOVE to read craft books, but find them SO expensive to buy. I borrowed this stack of lovelies from my local library. Don't forget what a great free resource they can be for crafty inspiration.



Felt Sew GoodFelt Sew Good by Christine Leech

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lovely book full of fabulous ideas; gifts, decorations and home decor.





Super-Cute Felt: 35 Step-By-Step Projects to Make and GiveSuper-Cute Felt: 35 Step-By-Step Projects to Make and Give by Laura Howard

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A great felt-crafting book. Lots of fun and colourful projects.




Felt with Love: Felt Hearts, Flowers and Much MoreFelt with Love: Felt Hearts, Flowers and Much More by Madeleine Millington

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Lots of stitch work, and all beautiful. Step-by-step instructions too.




Fabulous Felt: How to Make Beautiful Accessories and DecorationsFabulous Felt: How to Make Beautiful Accessories and Decorations by Corrine Lapierre

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lovely felt projects with lots of top stitching detail. Again, step-by-step instructions on how to do all the stitches.


View all my reviews at Goodreads


Check out my Felt Needle Case project with a Silhouette Curio tutorial (yes, you can cut felt with an electronic cutter - imagine the possibilities)!









2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janet what a brilliant idea thank you for the book reviews. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Janet Packer said...

You're welcome Jackie. It's something I used to do regularly. If I get enough interest I'll start doing regular reviews (probably a little longer than these though)!