12 Jun 2018

Ewe Will Be Missed - Retirement Card



Hiya, Here is a cute leaving card that I made for a work colleague who is retiring. The file is one of a range of files by Lettering Delights called 'Feeling Sheepish'. All the files feature cute sheep and there are a host of punny sayings too.




I used the  Feeling Sheepish Treat Tent (from the Silhouette Store, but its also available direct from Lettering Delights in SVG format). Initially I failed to notice that the file wasn't for a card. I really wanted a card, so I took the sheep elements and added them to the front of a card blank. I've shared my card and how I adapted it over on the Silhouette UK Blog today.

Here are the materials I used:

Silhouette Cameo, Portrait or Curio
Silhouette Glossy Permanent Vinyl
Silhouette Transfer Tape
AC Textured Cardstock (white, light pink, medium pink, light grey, black)
Heavyweight Square Card Base
Ribbon & Thread
Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
Dimensional Adhesive Pads
Nuvo Glaze


... and here are the designs that I used




I've also experimented with a little video. Enjoy! (To view this in HD click here)




This is such a fun card, I hope you like it!

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Janet
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Janet this is a brilliant retirement card. I love that sheep he is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

As I Welsh girl of course I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, such a great expression on the face and a wonderful design, (love the video too)
Faith
x

Shabneez said...

Oh this is so cute Janet! Shabneez x

Andree said...

A adorable card Janet and a brilliant sentiment xx

Kate M said...

Really cute retirement card. love the sentiment sand your sheep is so cute. Lovely project!!
xx

Laine said...

Such a fun card and sheep Janet! Fabulous project!
Laine
x

Sylvia said...

Fabulous retirement card, love the flip top sheep revealing the sentiment inside.

Sylv xx