12 Feb 2017

New Digital Papers

Hello,

Do you use digital papers and elements in your Silhouette projects? I LOVE them and especially love using the digital papers in the Silhouette Studio® software.  It is great to be able to add papers to the library and to rescale the patterns to suit my projects. 

I was very excited to see that Snap Click Supply Co. had digital files available from a new designer last week; Down This Road - Designs by Angie.







These are some of the digital paper packs that jumped into my shopping basket.



Flurries of Fun Papers




Star Quality Papers




{Phone}omenal Papers




Love You 2 Pieces Papers


Aren't they fabulous? I love that they come with the solid papers too - a ready-made colour pallet.

Here is the first set I've downloaded, sitting in my (pre-cloud) Library.






Here I'm preparing a colour swatch, colour-picking extra colours from one of the pattered papers. I save the swatches in the 'My Own Designs' folder in the library.  I can then open the swatch directly into my project and recolour just about any design to match my digital papers.




I'll be sharing some completed projects that I make with these papers soon. Promise.
















1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janet these papers are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie